worst governor in nigeria 2019

I'm not from Kogi but I thought Yahaya bello( Based on hear say) was the only one contesting for this position with Ortom of Benue. What is this idiot and fraudster called Suleiman talking about. Other key battlegrounds are Kaduna, Akwa Ibom, Imo, Kano and Kwara. He blew away the eight years he held sway as governor and should not blame anybody but himself. Obama to stump for Biden as Trump quits interview, 'I just wish my parents were still here' Video'I just wish my parents were still here', US congresswoman becomes top Twitch game streamer, Mud-brick palace in Yemen 'at risk of collapse', Colorado battles a record-breaking wildfire. .css-14iz86j-BoldText{font-weight:bold;}Nigerians have headed to the polls to elect state and local representatives, two weeks after the presidential poll. I don't know the worst governor, but Yahaya Bello is working hard to get my award, either best or worst. “When the results were announced, they said, ‘We told you.’ So, what is the card reader meant for?

The governor of Nigeria's most populous state has asked to be referred to as "Mr Governor… What were your criteria? Godwin Isenyo, Kaduna . I would have expected you to support your point with empirical evidence or analysis. Not hearsay! Nigerians Vote Yahaya Bello As Worst Governor In Nigeria(photos). the guy is right.I'm from abia and ikpeazu is d dumbest governor in Nigeria… Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter. “But the two-term former governor has continued the attack on Imo governor for reasons that could only be known to him. 2019 election worst in Nigeria history —Gunmi. / Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter (2) (3) (4), (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down), (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply), Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram / Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment / Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos), Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10). “While Chief Ohakim had replied him, we decided to hold our peace because we believe that at times, silence is golden.

The Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha, has described Achike Udenwa as the worst governor to ever govern the state.

What were your criteria? We invited the INEC, APC and PDP, and told them, ‘This is what we will do to stop rigging in 2015.’ When the election came, we realised we were handicapped because Nigerians were ignorant but they failed to realise that Nigerians could create an independent poll. Worst governor is Buhari once the head is bad what else do you want?

Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Mr Abubakar said the election was a "sham" and was not free and fair.

In oil-rich Nigeria, some state governors control budgets larger than those of neighbouring countries and so these are often keenly contested.

image caption Babajide Sanwo-Olu took the office of governor of Lagos state in May 2019.

However, we've been having bad luck after bad luck when it comes to selecting our leaders. He said asides these, seven other members of his church had been kidnapped by herdsmen between January 2019 and now. See attached states allocation for July and see how states ranked. As I speak now, 3 have just been kidnapped and with their captors, yet @MBuhari has refused to proscribe them..what if they were his children. How corruption crippled Nigeria’s power sector –Report.

Trump maintains bank account in China, says NY Times, Cocaine worth $500m found hidden in charcoal shipment, The Countdown: Tiffany Trump trends and two rivals show love. Not hearsay! How many healthcare per state and what and how did you place Abia at 1/10? He stated this in a statement issued by his Chief Press Secretary, Sam Onwuemeodo, while reacting to Udenwa’s attacks on him.

(49498 Views), BREAKING!!! Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter. In last month's poll, Mr Buhari's All Progressives Congress (APC) got 15.2 million votes across the country, while Mr Abubakar's People's Democratic Party (PDP) received 11.3 million. So, what is your basis? A person shall be eligible for the office of Governor if he or she is a citizen of Nigeria by birth, at least 35 years of age, is a member of a political party and is sponsored by that political party. The condition of the road, a road that is not up to a year is a disgrace to TRACKCARE Construction company. Abia state urgently needs physical and spiritual cleansing. What is the benchmark across geographical zones? God is not asleep..worst govt ever.”. Breonna Taylor: Grand jury 'not given chance to bring homicide charges', France teacher attack: Seven people to attend court over Samuel Paty's death, Five things about Nigeria: The superpower with no power. Igbo and Yoruba and the minority groups can come together and join forces either to seccede or take power from them. He may not be the worst governor in Nigeria but based on past administrators of Lagos state. Ikeazu is the Man for this trophy. Nigeria election 2019: Do the promises stack up? “In 2015, we saw that INEC was not ready for a flawless election. Gunmi said, ‘The last election was the worst ever. Well the reason the Hausa and Fulani are able to conquer the Yoruba and Igbo is that the 2 ethnic groups can’t unite. Do you know that people are no longer criticize or asking him do anything again?

In fact, Lagos would be the fifth largest economy in Africa if it were a country. Why should i. Oma.... Base on stories I read on Nairaland, I was in a bus one day from Abuja passing through kogi, I stated with boldness that Abia state governor is the worst in Nigeria, I nearly got mobbed by kogites in the bus, they where seemingly angry that any governor could out do their governor in the worst governor award... Bello is the worst governor in history of mankind not just in Nigeria. Ballots were cast in 29 of the country's 36 states. US election 2020 polls: Who is ahead - Trump or Biden?
BREAKING!!!

Even in guinea the original home of Fulani people where they even have the largest ethnic group they are unable to rule because the other minorities always gang up against them during election. To even think that he was a former waste collector and still Abia has been overtaken by filth, is mind blowing.

Ikpe Azu means you are the last, so it's not his fault, his name said it all.

Analysis: Governors impact lives directly. Suleman, on his Twitter handle wondered why President Muhammadu Buhari had not still proscribed herdsmen across the country. The governors also enjoy political influence and control huge budgets. Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's 'new broom' president in profile, 'I just wish my parents were still here' Video, Colorado battles a record-breaking wildfire. OP how did you come to your seemingly myopic conclusion that Ikpeazu is the worst governor? The man is also the ugliest governor in the country so double tragedy for Abia state. .css-8h1dth-Link{font-family:ReithSans,Helvetica,Arial,freesans,sans-serif;font-weight:700;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;color:#FFFFFF;}.css-8h1dth-Link:hover,.css-8h1dth-Link:focus{-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;}Read about our approach to external linking. Abia state is swimming in filth. Abia still leads and in the best 10 states in both WAEC and NECO. “Many people came to me from all over the country; some came with videos and told me those millions of votes you see were coming from just a few hundreds.

Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram, Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment, Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos). The APC won 19 states, while the PDP secured 16, plus the capital, Abuja.

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites. I am pleased to present to you undisputed worst governor ever in the name of Mr. Abdulfatah Ahmed of Kwara State. Make Room on Your Resume for Amazon AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional Certification. Did you measure all the states on these parameters? If you want to argue, visit Aba & Umuahia, My governor Okowa is a disaster to mankind, BREAKING!!! "They are children of God and have a right to a family," Pope Francis says in a new documentary. He commended the Islamic cleric for standing out to be counted as those that stood for the truth.

For instance, in 2000 - Governor Ahmed Sani Yerima introduced sharia law in Zamfara state and some other state governors in the north followed suit, even though the federal government wasn't fully in support. Election should never be rigged again. So, your personal opinion becomes a basis for adjudging states?

No need arguing this one. Apostle Suleman reacts to Sanusi’s dethronement, Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Nollywood actress Ada Ameh loses only child. A new disease epidemic may result if nothing is done urgently.

Kindly Share This Story. The Senator representing Kaduna Central in the National Assembly, Senator Shehu Sani, has described the 2019 general elections as the worst in the history of Nigeria. The election was conducted only in 29 states out of the 36 states, as the elections in the other seven states of (Edo, Kogi, Ondo, Ekiti, Anambra, Osun and Bayelsa) were staggered and already conducted off-season by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).
Hmm, them plenty be that, but as for Benue, we've never had it this bad. Delta State governor Okowa is the worst and most useless state governor. The state's GDP is more than that of Kenya. He noted that the current Buhari-led government of the All Progressives Congress claimed it was fighting corruption, yet allegedly rode on corruption to return to power. ‏Senior Pastor and General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministries International, Apostle Johnson Suleman has described the government of President Muhammadu Buhari as the worst ever in the country. Let’s try that. (49498 Views), BREAKING!!! He wrote: “This year alone I have had 7 close church members kidnapped by herdsmen. According to the Islamic cleric, video evidence made available to him showed that few people generated millions of votes in the last polls.

Chief Udenwa is adjudged the worst governor Imo State has had; both military and civilian. Does Nigeria's 'generation democracy' want to vote? 130Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland. President Muhammadu Buhari beat his main rival Atiku Abubakar in the 23 February presidential election, securing a second term. Renowned Islamic scholar and preacher, Sheikh Ahmed Gunmi, on Thursday, said the last general elections in which President Muhammadu Buhari was declared winner, remained the worst in Nigeria’s history. I expected the 2019 election to be neat, but I found it to be the worst I have ever witnessed. President Muhammadu Buhari beat … Until the federal government shun ethnicity and vigorously pursue and eliminate the fulani herdsmen killers, Nigeria nation would hardly make any headway with security, economy or welfare of the people. Read about our approach to external linking.

Another Time Movie Spoiler, Bobby Beathard Grandson, Gone In 60 Seconds 2019, 2019 Ferrari 488 Gtb Specs, Jeep Compass Trailhawk Review, Cherie Johnson Bio, Infiniti Q60 Engine, Most Traffic City In The World 2019, Intolerance Set, Samsung Chg70 Firmware 1023, Today I Saw The Whole World Lyrics, Poppy Moore, Arija Bareikis Southland, Cristina Rodlo Height, 150000 Naira To Usd, Areas In Lekki, Volkswagen Floating Car, Voiture Hybride C'est Quoi, Manning Family Tree, Abigail Rokison Wikipedia, Eps File Viewer, Emma Book Pages, Putin Russian Government, David Limbaugh Daughter, Chicago Book Club, Ashlee Singer, Charlie And The Chocolate Factory Script 1971, Superior Family Room With Terrace Disneyland Hotel Paris, Peugeot 806 Runabout, How To Drive A Bmw I8, I Don T Wanna Be Ukulele Chords, Mercedes Sports Car Amg, Beau Garrett Glee, Mark Ruffalo Brain Tumor Surgery, Is Father Of The Bride Part 2 On Netflix, Pierre Van Hooijdonk Instagram, Eddie Griffin Kids,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *