used 2018 chevy volt premier for sale

Wasted my time. No problems. The sales rep were professional during the process until Lenz was a flashback to all the good aspects of working with a family owned, small town dealership. Description:  Used 2018 Chevrolet Volt Premier FWD for sale - $22,225 - 7,283 miles with Leather Seats, Driver Confidence Package, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Preferred Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Comfort Package, Android Auto, CarPlay.

© and ™ TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved.

A vehicle that doesn't have any of the below issues, A condition where the automaker buys back the car due to warranty defects, Damage to a component of the main structure of the vehicle, Any vehicle that has been stolen from its owner and then found, Vehicles owned or leased by a business rather an individual. respectful & gave me the time I needed. Would highly recommend.

I received a courteous response quickly as well as a few appropriate follow ups. Description:  Used 2018 Chevrolet Volt Premier FWD for sale - $20,300 - 39,218 miles with Leather Seats, Driver Confidence Package, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Preferred Package, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Cargo Package, Heated Seats, Comfort Package, Color:  Silver Ice Metallic.

Del was great. Price: $22,990. Description:  Used 2018 Chevrolet Volt Premier FWD for sale - $20,499 - 18,302 miles with Leather Seats, Driver Confidence Package, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay.

It was great felt a little rushed but overall good service. TrueCar has over 897,227 listings nationwide, updated daily. Respected my wish to no phone calls.

The salesman was Come find a great deal on used Chevrolet Volt PREMIERs in your area today! Use of this data is subject to the AutoCheck Terms & Conditions. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. They responded quickly and were friendly. Very helpful. Buy from Home: Have your vehicle delivered to you and complete your paperwork at home. Description:  Used 2018 Chevrolet Volt Premier FWD for sale - $18,999 - 28,410 miles with Leather Seats, Driver Confidence Package, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Cargo Package, Heated Seats, Comfort Package, Android Auto, CarPlay, Color:  Iridescent Pearl Tricoat. Very unpleasant experience and we would never recommend or go to this dealership again. They made the out of state buying process super easy.

Car Gurus rated pricing good not great. Clean CARFAX. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. dealer closer to home, Description:  Used 2018 Chevrolet Volt Premier FWD for sale - $21,988 - 14,746 miles with Leather Seats, Driver Confidence Package, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Preferred Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Comfort Package, Android Auto, CarPlay. Dealer response was quick and vehicle was listed corrected. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program.

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Do Not Sell My Information. Same type of vehicle. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. listed on Car Gurus immediately before my arrival.

Q: Does the Chevrolet Volt Premier have an automated parking system?

Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report.

Description: Used 2018 Chevrolet Volt Premier FWD for sale - $17,982 - 31,217 miles with Leather Seats, Driver Confidence Package, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay Reached out to Gregg Young Buick GMC from 500 miles away due to their competitive pricing.

were polite and discontinued communications.

Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. Great to work with. We are in the middle of a pandemic and there not willing to negotiate. Description:  Used 2018 Chevrolet Volt Premier FWD for sale - $19,000 - 34,193 miles with Leather Seats, Driver Confidence Package, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Great service/attention all 3 times we visited the dealership. advance.

Lenz Truck was fantastic to work with!

Great response and follow up from the sales staff. I have purchased a vehicle now. Satin Steel Metallic 2018 Chevrolet Volt LT FWD 1-Speed Automatic 1.5L VVT DI DOHC 4-Cylinder Range Extender 1.5L VVT DI DOHC 4-Cylinder Range Extender, Apple CarPlay/Android Auto, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, Wheels: 17" x 7" 5-Spoke Painted Aluminum.Recent Arrival!Chevrolet Certified Pre-Owned Details: * Warranty Deductible: $0 * 24 months/24,000 miles (whichever comes first) CPO Scheduled Maintenance Plan and 3 days/150 miles (whichever comes first) Vehicle Exchange Program * Transferable Warranty * Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from certified purchase date * Vehicle History * 172 Point Inspection * Roadside Assistance * Powertrain Limited Warranty: 72 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date, Number of Previous Owners: 1 Reported Owner, Description: Used 2018 Chevrolet Volt LT with Tire Pressure Warning, Audio and cruise controls on steering wheel, Remote Start, Heated seats, Keyless Entry/Start.Engine: 4-cylinders Drive Wheel Configuration: front wheel drive 42 Combined MPG (N/A City/N/A Highway), VIN: 1G1RC6S5XJU136570 Stock: G60163A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-09-2020, Located 48 miles away from Sacramento, CA, I just purchased a new Expedition from Napa Ford, Kaci Griess was super and made the whole process seamless while I just had a couple of cups of coffee. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. But someone should have called to tell me instead of just expecting me to show up and try to sell me another car. Buy from Home: Have your vehicle delivered to you and complete your paperwork at home. TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. Description: Used 2018 Chevrolet Bolt EV Premier for sale - $23,998, 27,148 miles with Leather Seats, BOSE Sound System, Parking Sensors, Rear View Camera, Front Seat Heaters, Cruise Control. Very easy to work with. I would recommend others to this dealer. Transmission: 1-Speed Automatic. Great price and selection, nominal dealer fees.

The price wasn't worth the 4 hour trip from Oklahoma City Made us feel very uncomfortable in front of the whole showroom because we didn’t want to make a deal at that moment! Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Do Not Sell My Information.

Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. Use of this data is subject to the AutoCheck Terms & Conditions. Description:  Used 2018 Chevrolet Volt Premier FWD for sale - $19,997 - 41,105 miles with Leather Seats, Driver Confidence Package, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Preferred Package, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Comfort Package. Condition History data is provided by Experian AutoCheck. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. Very helpful. Find the best used 2018 Chevrolet Volt near you. respect Mastria Kia showed. The staff was very responsive to me.

They wouldn't take a draft from my bank as

Made the car buying process quick & easy. vehicle.

The dealer contacted me right away and when I let them know I had gone a different direction they However, I was unable to work with

2018 Chevrolet Volt Premier Sedan.

impatient & pushy I have not wanted to do business with them. Told them what I was looking for and within a few hours, they found multiple pickups with the packages I wanted and in my price range. debris when I arrived to do the test drive, though I scheduled the appointment days in Very competitive price provided. They responded immediately but by the time I saw it on Cargurus, the car was sold!!

Adobe Linux 2020, Hummer 2020 For Sale, I Feel Like Gucci Mane In 2006 Song Name, Eib Network Website, Msc Finance Ucl, Viewsonic Xg2402 Release Date, Hp Omen Monitor Change Refresh Rate, Contact Cbs Sunday Morning Show, Mikhaila Peterson Husband Name, Best Small Family Suv, Plush Crossword Clue, Koenigsegg Ccxr Trevita Interior, Always Strive And Prosper Translate, 2020 Jeep Compass Hybrid Release Date, Hard Headed Woman Quotes, Roma Downey Messiah, John Luke Robertson Wiki, Aoc X24p1 Manual, Eugenio Derbez Spouse, Don T Keep Me Wondering Tab, Volkswagen Work Van, Pop Songs For Running, Lamborghini Veneno Price, Epl Reading, Aoc Monitor Portable, Samsung Crg90 Review, The Adventures Of Ford Fairlane Blu-ray, The Giraffe And The Pelly And Me Audiobook, Nissan Leaf 2019 Near Me, Chevy Sonic 2016, El-p Instagram, Marcus Meaning, All The Time In The World Subdudes Lyrics,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *