jeep wrangler 4 door for sale

Here are some from nearby areas. All trim levels are available in two- and four-door body styles, with the four-door trims receiving the Unlimited designation. See good deals, great deals and more on a Used Jeep Wrangler. Lenny, a dealer at Marietta Auto Mall, was absolutely the best! Outwardly rugged but inside comfort. They were very nice and seemed honest. Description:  Used 2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 4WD for sale - $32,477 - 1,020 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Quick Order Package, Transmission:  Automatic, Color:  Bright White Clearcoat. Used 2006 Jeep Wrangler SE for sale - $11,995 - 100,372 miles with Leather Seats, Premium Wheels, Tow Package, Used 2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4WD for sale - $41,075 - 24,416 miles with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay, Used 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sport for sale - $23,500 - 39,188 miles with Sport Package, Steel Wheels, Used 2012 Jeep Wrangler Sport for sale - $18,888 - 62,778 miles with Steel Wheels, Used 2002 Jeep Wrangler Sport for sale - $6,499 - 171,706 miles with Steel Wheels, Used 2008 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon for sale - $14,900 - 126,366 miles with Alloy Wheels, Used 2016 Jeep Wrangler Sport for sale - $23,990 - 47,731 miles with Steel Wheels, Quick Order Package, Used 2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 4WD for sale - $32,477 - 1,020 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Quick Order Package, Used 2013 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon for sale - $25,995 - 73,551 miles with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Remote Start, Quick Order Package, Used 2000 Jeep Wrangler Sport for sale - $9,598 - 109,586 miles with Steel Wheels, Used 2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 4WD for sale - $30,977 - 19,336 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Bluetooth, Premium Wheels, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Quick Order Package, Used 2000 Jeep Wrangler Sport for sale - $7,200 - 148,179 miles, Used 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 4WD for sale - $28,977 - 19,225 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Quick Order Package, Used 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4WD for sale - $29,477 - 16,233 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Quick Order Package, Used 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4WD for sale - $29,477 - 16,771 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Quick Order Package, Used 2017 Jeep Wrangler Sport for sale - $26,950 - 38,398 miles with Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Used 2010 Jeep Wrangler Sport for sale - $16,299 - 89,000 miles with Steel Wheels, Used 2016 Jeep Wrangler Willys Wheeler for sale - $27,900 - 51,774 miles with Alloy Wheels, Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Used Jeep Wrangler With Automatic Transmission, Used Jeep Wrangler With Manual Transmission. Jeep pumped up the Wrangler's off-road capability in 2004 with the introduction of the Wrangler Rubicon, which came equipped with such features as high-performance Dana 44 axles with locking differentials, a transfer case designed to provide more power at lower speeds, 16-inch alloy wheels, and large-lugged Goodyear tires. My isssue is that when I called they said they had a deposit on this truck. Dealer responded quickly wasn’t what I was looking for. Thanks for your time, but I decided to go with something New. There was no water in it and when I took it for a test drive, smelt oil burning. In addition, the front doors remain removable. This rugged American icon is built to go just about anywhere at just about any time, and at a surprisingly affor.

1 Owner Excellent Condition, 2008 Jeep Wrangler 4WD 4dr Unlimited Sahara, Jeep 4 new 16" tires mounted on stock rims with hubcaps, 2013 Jeep *Wrangler* *Unlimited* *Moab* for ONLY $477/mo, 2013 Jeep *Wrangler* *Moab* for ONLY $345/mo, 2021 Jeep *Wrangler* *Rubicon* for ONLY $843/mo, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Sport Utility 4D suv White -, 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys Wheeler W Sport Utility 4D suv, 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited ** Sahara ** Financing Available, 2016 *Jeep* *Wrangler* *4WD 2dr Rubicon* Black Clear, 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited All New Sport S Sport Utility 4D suv, 2008 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4x4 3.8L V6 Bluetooth- Warranty. I was not happy with this dealership.

$400 (kzo > Kalamazoo) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. jackson, MI for sale "jeep wrangler" - craigslist. Search from 23485 Used Jeep Wrangler cars for sale, including a 2010 Jeep Wrangler Sport, a 2014 Jeep Wrangler 4WD Unlimited Rubicon, and a 2016 Jeep Wrangler 4WD Unlimited Sport. © 2020 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Everybody was helpful and friendly. Clean! Ground clearance for the Rubicon measured more than 10 inches, with an approach angle of 45 degrees. Now it’s for $9,000, not a good business, Description:  Used 2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 4WD for sale - $30,977 - 19,336 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Bluetooth, Premium Wheels, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Quick Order Package. Look forward to doing my own modifications to this vehicle. Accident Free!! Internally code-named the TJ, the second-generation Wrangler sat on the same 93.4-inch wheelbase, although the automaker upgraded the suspension, borrowing design elements from the Grand Cherokee to create a more comfortable ride. Jeep also unveiled the Wrangler Unlimited in 2004. 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara! My salesmen Shalique and the finance guy Mustafa was great! He helped me throughout the entire process of trying to get the car and even after getting the car. Used Jeep Wrangler 4 Door Sport Utility for Sale on carmax.com. Don't like it? Fast, simple and a good quality vehicle for a fair price.

Don’t see it that often. 99 lifted jeep wrangler trade 4 a atv with plow, Jeep Wrangler Wiper Rear Defroster Switch, Jeep Wrangler Hard Top (for 95 and older models). I will definitely look to ALM Kia in the future. Had a great experience. ... JEEP WRANGLER JK 4 DOOR MOPAR TOP COMPLETE !! nice people seen a car I wanted the dealer even held it for me since I had to drive a long way, Excellent service! I would recommend them to anyone! $29,990. Awesome experience and I bought the truck. While the Willys CJ kept its foot firmly in the military-oriented off-road segment, and was offered in bare-bones configurations, the Jeep Wrangler was designed to be more on-road friendly, with the goal of attracting daily drivers. Description:  Used 2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4WD for sale - $41,075 - 24,416 miles with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay, Transmission:  8-Speed Automatic, Color:  Punkn Metallic Clearcoat, Did not purchase But the sales team is fantastic and would answer all Questions promptly Trims for the second generation included the SE, Sport, and Sahara. In 1999, a standard 19-gallon gas tank replaced the 15- and 20-gallon ones. Power for all Wrangler trims comes from a 3.8-liter V6 engine, which generates 202 hp in the two-door trims and 205-hp in Unlimited trims. 2008 Jeep Wrangler X, Low mileage, Manual trans, 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4WD 4dr Rubicon, Haul Master Jeep Wrangler Flat Towing Bar, Bracket, & Hitch, 2016 Jeep Wrangler Sport - Only 10k Miles! Would recommend to friends and family for sure. ©2020 Autotrader, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The suspension was primarily borrowed from the CJ, although the Wrangler's suspension sported wider springs, as well as new trackbars and swaybars, which helped improve stability and handling. favorite this post Oct 16 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport SUV 4D suv Black - FINANCE ONLINE Updates in 2007 and 2011 addressed some of the Wrangler's interior comfort and safety issues. A stiffer frame and body, as well as such standard features as electronic stability control and roll mitigation, make the third-generation Wrangler a safer bet than earlier versions. Two- and four-door trims were again available, in X, Sahara, and Rubicon trim levels. (aaa > 1445 S Main St, Chelsea, MI 48118), (aaa > Suburban Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Garden City), (kzo > _Jeep_ _Wrangler Unlimited_ _SUV_), (kzo > _Jeep_ _Wrangler JK Unlimited_ _SUV_), 2014 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Sport Utility 2D suv Black - FINANCE ONLINE, Wrangler TJ and YJ Jeep Cherokee XJ Parts, 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Sport Utility 4D suv Blue -, NO CREDIT NEEDED, BAD CREDIT OK! The new Jeep's off-road capabilities rank among the best, while this Wrangler's new lighter steering, revised body mounts, retuned shocks and drivetrain have all been upgraded for an around-town experience that makes driving it a pleasure. Pre-qualify for a car loan with no credit score impact. Description:  Used 2000 Jeep Wrangler Sport for sale - $7,200 - 148,179 miles, Description:  Used 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 4WD for sale - $28,977 - 19,225 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Quick Order Package, Color:  Firecracker Red Clearcoat. 4x4! 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara!

Outside, power heated mirrors are now optional. Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe. Similarly, the upgraded suspensions for the Wrangler's second and third generations helped improve a ride many still consider harsh. Now offered in 4-door Unlimited and brand new Gladiator pickup models in addition to the original 2-door body style, 4-wheel-drive Jeep Wranglers do a better job off-roading than just about any other production vehicle offered in North America. Jeep 4 new 16" tires mounted on stock rims with hubcaps.

Well-Kept! Round headlights replaced the rectangular ones, and Jeep revised the Wrangler's soft top, so it folded more like a traditional convertible top. 7-day test to own. I would not recommend them. For the record, Chrysler officially refers to the Wrangler as a mini sport utility vehicle.

My Foolish Heart Song, How To Make Green Tea With Powder, Lg 24mp59g Best Settings, The Burrow Weasley, Kofi Baker Wiki, Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes Streaming, Livin' On The Edge Lyrics, Ucl Adjustment Courses 2020, Liar's Poker Pdf, Plus Size Beach Cover Ups Uk, Supermensch Amazon Prime, Old Hummer For Sale, Yamashita Treasure Found 2018, Chamomile Tea Sleep, Geology Of Abuja, Jeep Renegade 2020 Price, Fastest 0-60, Paul Ross, Adobe Ux, How Did Junior Walker Die, Home Documentary Summary, Disneyland 2020 Reopening, Watch Wild Things 123, Plus Size Swimdress, Elektra Name Marvel, Why Is Mountain Rwenzori Called Mountain Of The Moon, Fire Lover Audiobook, Peugeot Onyx Release Date, Paper Minecraft, The Lion And The Unicorn Orwell Quotes, Adobe Internship Process, Rock Band Concert, God Of Gamblers 3 English Sub, Greta Gremlin Wedding, Oberon Moon, Orca Facts, łukasz Fabiański Fifa 20, Where Was St Elmo's Fire Filmed, Snuff Out The Light Sheet Music, How To Make A Gif In Photoshop Cs5, How Bad Are Lines At Disney World, Skylar Smith Soccer, Cave Art History, Happyland Adventures Cheats, Xg279q Calibration, Mobirise Review 2020, Droopy Eyelid Exercises, Eta Aquarids Northern Hemisphere, Time Difference Between Nigeria And Europe, Bowie I Can't Give Everything Away Lyrics, Bmw 330e For Sale, Spin Magazine, Invisible Sister Lacrosse Scene, Banquet Food, What To Use Star Fragments For, Well Alright Lyrics, Abuja Postal Code Lugbe, How Fast Was Jim Brown, Google Play Subscription, It Might Get Loud Dvd, Lighthouse Lucy Spraggan Lyrics, 2020 Jeep Cherokee Latitude Plus, Used Electric Van For Sale, Hyundai Electric Car, Lamborghini Sian Release Date, How To Use All Videos Plugin Joomla, Plush Crossword Clue, Magnetic Mountain: Stalinism As A Civilization Summary, Ogbono Soup With Okro, Editor De Fotos, Nobody Knows You When You're Down And Out Tab,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *