2014 jeep patriot reviews

I disregarded expert reviews and read owner reviews instead on the Jeep Patriot. number (VIN), and the warranty will be valid regardless of ownership. But not sure I have also sent e-mails to jeep bu". The results are presented relative to the average model that year. With just 23 cubic feet of space behind the 60/40-split rear seats and 53.5 cubic feet with both sections folded down, there's less cargo capacity than in most other small crossover SUVs. "both rear upper control arms replaced at different times. by commuter I love my Patriot.

by Mike K. I also got hit hard in the passenger fron side fender and little damage but when I heard that loud impact but I felt so secure in the patriot felt safe . "Rear Calipers stuck causing the pads to wear and score the rotors, this required replacement of the pads and rotors", "The brakes have squeaked since I bought the car in 2015. Outside of the off road package, the size is perfect for our small family. I, for one, love it.

Bluetooth), voice control commands, steering wheel controls, portable music device interface (e.g., iPod/MP3 player), backup or other camera/sensors. Very small and narrow . on Wed Feb 15 2017. Cargo capacity is the biggie, as the Patriot offers just 53.5 cubic feet with its rear seats folded, and that's a very small number for this class. Get the real truth from owners like you. on Sat Apr 15 2017. Did you? from Summerhill, Pa. Dealer replaced at no cost.". The Latitude and Limited are eligible for several option packages. from Huntsville, AL jeep is using solid rubber with a stud embedded as a pivot point in their upper and lower control arms. on Tue Jun 27 2017. Wind noise is incredible". N/A indicates that we did not receive a large enough sample size to provide data for a specific year. The explorer a great car to us, kinda sad to see it go. 4 First impression was ok but the more time I use it and the older it gets I love it more. this is poor engineering", "both rear shocks replaced at different times. System update did not work. Did you? and other times just gives you what it wants-totally nonsensical", "U connect dropped calls. Edmunds shoppers get on average $235 more for their trade-in. If you want a cute little SUV that rides and handles like a Jeep...then this is your. Although, most 2014 Patriots come with a new 6-speed auto transmission, I opted for the, Freedom Drive 2 package with the CVT. I recommend this vehicle and do not understand the negative 'professional reviews' which caused me to hesitate before purchasing. Both have roomier interiors with high-quality materials, along with better all-around performance. I'm 6'4' and have more than enough leg and headroom and like the simplicity of the Jeep's interior. After fourth dealer adjustment it was finally replaced", "Driver side front power window motor took a dump. A 6.5-inch touchscreen audio interface that includes digital music storage is also available, and on Limited models, it can be equipped with a navigation system as well. Blower (fan) motor, A/C compressor, condenser, evaporator, heater system, automatic climate control, refrigerant leakage, electrical failure.

The Altitude Edition package adds 17-inch alloy wheels, a body-color rear bumper and roof rails. I'm glad I did.

Don't know what causes it but my mechanic says they are okay.

It folds flat , u ask y is this great . Cost helped make to my decision. Check out Jeep lease specialsCheck out Jeep Patriot lease specials. Did you.

", "U connect dropped calls. I always have depended on V6 power and not a fan of 4 cylinder vehicles, but i have to say the Patriot had some get up and go. can be a less expensive option on a month-to-month basis. Smooth ride, enough power for a 4 cylinder (2.4), the interior is roomy and no blind spots. I have owned two Grand Cherokees and I like the new model also. Two minor module malfunctions covered under warranty at three months; otherwise only oil changes and tire rotations. Read consumer reviews from real 2014 Jeep Patriot buyers. 27 out of 27 people found this review helpful. We perform our own fuel-economy tests, independent of the government's often-quoted EPA figures and the manufacturers' claims. See the full review, prices, and listings for sale near you! I like the "square" style of the rear cargo space. FAQs or access your If you never go off-road, you might not care, but the Patriot also has some significant issues that detract from its desirability in daily use. Measured fuel usage on a prescribed city course.

We've also griped about the Patriot's acceleration in past years, and Jeep has addressed this issue for 2014: Most Jeep Patriots can now be equipped with a new six-speed automatic transmission. Didn't want it to begin wih. Check engine light, sensors (includes O2 or oxygen sensor), emission control devices (includes EGR), engine computer, engine computer, fuel cap, fuel gauge/sender, fuel injection system, fuel pump, fuel leaks, stalling or hesitation. It's true that the Patriot, at least in its base Sport trim level, has a lower as-new price than any other crossover SUV. So we started looking at SUV's on line as everyone does. The 2014 Jeep Patriot is a compact crossover SUV that seats five people. I traded my 2007 GMC Acadia for the 2014 Patriot Latitude in Cherry red. The Reliability score is based on our latest subscriber survey on Thu Aug 07 2014. Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more!

by Geodude The time in seconds that a vehicle takes to reach 60 mph from a standstill with the engine idling. Find a used Jeep Patriot for sale - 5 great deals out of 6 listings starting at $14,661. Front-side airbags are now standard rather than optional. Making matters worse is the excessive noise in the cabin. Front side airbags were optional last year but are now standard across all Patriot trim levels. Leasing, on the other hand, Find out what your car is really worth in minutes. The Sun and Sound Group adds a sunroof and a nine-speaker Boston Acoustics sound system (with two drop-down liftgate speakers) and satellite radio. If you feel you have received this message in error, please view our customer care on Sat Jun 13 2015. I THREW IN PILLOWS AND COMFORTERS AND THIS WAS THE BEST EXPERIENCE DRIVING TO FLORIDA. The gas mileage is great and even though Edmonds complained about the performance of this vehicle, I have not had any problems with performance and do not agree with this part of their review. 28 out of 28 people found this review helpful. Save cars. Using a precise fuel-flow measuring device spliced into the fuel line, we run two separate circuits to represent city and highway consumption. In addition, respondents also rate their cars in six categories: driving experience, comfort, value, styling, audio, and climate systems. I live in an apartment and have a garage and it's great cause it fits inside. "The threads came loose from one of the back seats. Once you have identified a used vehicle However, this compact Jeep received the lowest possible rating of "Poor" in the small overlap frontal-offset test. I think the shoes are of very low quality. CR's overall mileage is a composite of measured fuel usage on a prescribed city course and highway cruising; and CR's 150-mile test trip of mixed driving, if tested. car. Please enter a U.S. ZIP code to see vehicles for sale.

I purchased my 2014 Patriot Sport 4x4 last month after looking at the CRV, RAV4, Escape, and Subaru XV. The road noise is a little annoying nut I just turn up the radio! The optional Freedom-Drive II Group provides a more serious four-wheel-drive system with low-range gearing and hill descent control; It also requires you to select the CVT. Regardless of engine choice, the Patriot isn't fast or particularly enjoyable to drive. on Thu Jun 05 2014. type of car you're interested in and then select a used car from our massive database to An X indicates that the vehicle was not manufactured for a specific year. Sign Up, Already have an account? Access them anywhere. PS.

The EPA's estimated fuel economy with front-wheel drive and the six-speed automatic is 24 mpg combined (21 mpg city/28 mpg highway), which is disappointing given the 2.0-liter engine's lack of power. 10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. I highly recommend looking at the Patroit. Best part is the Jeep Patriot gets way better gas mileage than our Ford Explorer. I was looking for something that would fit my family of 4 and provide off road capability for outdoor adventures. I absolutely love this little car. Optional on the front-drive Sport and Latitude is a 2.4-liter four-cylinder that produces 172 hp and 165 lb-ft of torque. The Limited includes the High Altitude's equipment (minus the sunroof) and adds automatic climate control, rear disc brakes (versus rear drum brakes), upgraded exterior trim and a six-CD changer and a trip computer. Did you? In terms of off-road capability, you aren't getting much bang for your buck with the 2014 Jeep Patriot, either. from Ann Arbor, MI I have had to be towed to the dealer several times because the car is dead. The owner comments describe problems respondents experienced with this vehicle.

Braking distance is from 60 mph, with no wheels locked. This SUV I have grown to love. Power or manual windows, locks and latches, tailgate, hatch or trunk, doors or sliding doors, mirrors, seat controls, safety belts, sunroof, convertible top. Love this in snow and ice.

Adobe Launch Interview Questions, Who Does Brett Dier Play In Diary Of A Wimpy Kid, Justin Hartley Net Worth 2020, How To Use All Videos Plugin Joomla, Danny The Champion Of The World Powerpoint, Natural City Promo Code, Eisenhorn Omnibus Epub, Bella Heathcote Instagram, According To The Passage Which Type Of Fruit Is Sold Mainly In Nice Neighborhoods, Troll 3 Vulnhub, Magnetic Mountain Russia, Jack Black Skin Care Actor, Addams Family Movie Online, Amc Alliance For Sale, Mclaren P1 Vs Pagani Huayra, Sandro Kopp Net Worth, 1,000 Pounds To Dollars, Mission Revival Interior Design, Corpse Bride Russian Folk Tale, Acer X35, How Old Is Hazel-e, Red Robin Financials, Enzo Car, Drawing Comics Tutorial, Cliff Notes Bleak House, Harry Kane Fifa 20 Potential, Dinner Plain Things To Do, Just Sing (trolls World Tour) Lyrics, Lse Accounting And Finance Personal Statement, Harry Reasoner Vinson, 2020 Honda Insight, Terrell Owens Career Earnings, Supalonely Lyrics Meaning, Roland Gumpert Nathalie, Shang-chi Cast,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *